EACH ONE, REACH ONE: 2021 Community Campaign
Each one can show their support with a gift of $20, then reach one and invite someone to give $20 too!
What did your 100% tax-deductible support do in 2020?
- NAIC/NAICL engaged voters and helped pass key public education initiatives by working alongside our statewide Arizona Interfaith Network to educate voters on Proposition 208. Together, we helped to ensure our schools and teachers have the support they need.
- NAIC/NAICL’s Voter Engagement Project increased voter participation among low-propensity voters by texting and making personal calls for quality voter engagement in targeted precincts. Our efforts led to a 7% increase in voting among our targeted voters.
- NAIC/NAICL organized with over 150 FUSD families to provide education and leadership training for parents to ensure they had everything they needed for a successful virtual school year and empowered parents to advocate for adequate bilingual services.
- NAIC/NAICL leveraged over $150,000 in COVID-19 relief funds for Northern Arizona families.
- NAIC/NAICL organized almost 200 leaders to convene for a virtual Candidate Accountability Session where we heard from city, county, and state candidates leading up to the 2020 election and secured commitments from all candidates to work with NAIC on their issues agenda.
Donate quickly and securely via PayPaL:
Make checks payable to “NAICL” and mail to:
PO Box 1302
Flagstaff, AZ 86002
Thank YOU for making this happen! Remember Each One, Reach One, but it doesn’t have to stop at one. Let’s build our power and invite everyone you know to take part in this important work with a gift of $20 for 2020. Share this link: naicl.org/giving
Northern Arizona Institutions for Community Leadership (NAICL), is the active training and education arm of NAIC, and is a registered 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Donations are 100% tax-deductible. All funds are used exclusively for non-partisan educational activities.