Northern Arizona – Time to Speak Up!
Come and join Northern Arizona Institutions for Community Leadership in a unique opportunity to share our community’s concerns with our public officials.
Friday, May 3rd
6:00 – 7:30pm
Sinagua Middle School
3950 E Butler Ave
Flagstaff, AZ 86004
Our issues will include:
- Funding Arizona’s Public Schools
- Medicaid Expansion in Arizona
- Opportunities for Immigrant Students
- Supporting FACTS and Human Services in the City of Flagstaff’s proposed budget
Come support Northern Arizona’s leaders as we organize for our families, student, and communities. Your attendance will be incredibly important to show our voice with other schools, congregations, neighborhoods, and non-profits as we put our families before politics.
Invited Public Officials Include:
- AZ Rep Bob Thorpe
- AZ Rep Brenda Barton
- AZ Senator Chester Crandell
- US Rep Ann Kirkpatrick
- NAU President John Hager
- CCC President Leah Bornstein
- Flagstaff City Council and Mayor Jerry Nabours
Childcare and Spanish interpretation will be provided.